At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and Responsibilities
As Data Engineer, you responsible to design and develop dashboards, reports and customize out of the box widgets as per client need.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understand and document reporting & visualization requirements
- Perform detailed data analysis, relationships, data structures, data validation
- Develop reports and visualization per requirements
- Participate in daily Reporting Scrum Sessions
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert Level Skills with QlikSense including designing and developing dashboards, reports, visualizations and storytelling techniques, and customizing out of the box widgets.
- Hands on expertise on Qlik scripting, data source integration, report's performance optimization, and advanced UI development in QlikSense
- Working knowledge on QlikSense and Qlikview Architecture, Load Balancing, Caching, Scaling, and Qlik services
- Experience with QlikSense administration including component management, security, user access, memory management, and streams
- Proven skills with Dimensional & Data Modeling, Analytical SQL functions, Graphs, Styles, Aggregation Awareness, Drill Through
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
About Business Unit
- Exposure to DB2 Warehouse on Cloud
- Understanding of Dimensional and Relational Modeling, Hierarchies, ETL processing methods, Metadata management, and Governance
- In-depth understanding of Qlik Sense features such as App on Demand and Direct Discovery
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications,
- Experience in conducting User Training, documenting training manuals, and supporting User Acceptance testing
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.