**IMPORTANT: This is a full-time, contract, remote job opportunity, but will need the candidate to work in Bangalore and occasionally visit our factory (at North Bengaluru),our office and customers.
Purpose of the Role
Design, Develop, Maintain and relentlessly improve the Data Analytics Stack. Responsible for creating user friendly tools to derive insights from multiple data sets. This role reports directly to the CTO.
- 2-5 years of experience in Building Data Analytics Stack
- Data warehouse integration experience, ETL Development experience is a must
- Experience in integration with BI Tools like Power BI, Tableau is must
- AWS Cloud Services knowledge and experience is essential
- Experience in handling NOSQL Database like MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Experience in a microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, Scala etc.
Non - Technical Skills
- Live the startup mentality : Energetic, self driven, fast learner, ability to deliver under committed timelines
- Bachelors or masters in Computer Science or Engineering, BCA / MCA / B.Sc / M.Sc
- Bachelors or Masters in Statistics
Evaluation / Preferred Criteria
- Data Engineering projects executed in last 2 years, the key role played there (whatâs the imprint you have put)
- Startup Experience
- Individual Contributor
- Logistics and Retail Domain Experience