Job ID: 988791 | Amazon Dev Center India - Hyd
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Info Systems, Business, or related field.
· 2+ years of experience in distributed system concepts from a data storage and compute perspective (e.g. data lake architectures).
· 2+ years of experience with one or more query languages (e.g. SQL),schema definition languages (e.g. DDL),and scripting languages (e.g. Python) to build data solutions.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
· Experience building enterprise-scale data warehouse and data lake solutions end-to-end.
· Knowledgeable about a variety of strategies for ingesting, modelling, processing, and persisting data.
· Experience with native AWS technologies for data and analytics such as Redshift Spectrum, Athena, S3, Lambda, Glue, EMR, Kinesis, SNS, CloudWatch, etc.
· Write secure, stable, testable, maintainable code with minimal defects.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role