The Data Engineering team is one of the core technology teams of Lumiq.ai and is responsible for creating all the Data related products and platforms which scale for any amount of data, users, and processing. The team also interacts with our customers to work out solutions, create technical architectures and deliver the products and solutions.
If you are someone who is always pondering how to make things better, how technologies can interact, how various tools, technologies, and concepts can help a customer or how a customer can use our products, then Lumiq is the place of opportunities.
Who are you?
· Enthusiast is your middle name. You know what’s new in Big Data technologies and how things are
· Apache is your toolbox and you have been a contributor to open source projects or have discussed the
problems with the community on several occasions
· You use cloud for more than just provisioning a Virtual Machine
· Vim is friendly to you and you know how to exit Nano
· You check logs before screaming about an error
· You are a solid engineer who writes modular code and commits in GIT
· You are a doer who doesn’t say “no” without first understanding
· You understand the value of documentation of your work
· You are familiar with Machine Learning Ecosystem and how you can help your fellow Data Scientists to
explore data and create production-ready ML pipelines
· At least 2 years of Data Engineering ExperienceHave interacted with Customers