Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel in North America.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Postâ˘s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Data Financial Analyst
, to join our IS Development Team based at our India Office Gurgaon, Haryana
- The scope of this position extends to Targray applications and application infrastructure worldwide.
- The incumbent will be accountable for:Creating, troubleshooting, and maintaining SQL Objects (stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions).Writing and maintaining complex SQL queries.Building relationships and cleaning data between different systems to align the data to get accurate reportsDeveloping, debugging, and modifying the SSRS Reports/SSIS Packages. Authoring, managing, and deploying reporting solutions using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS),Crystal Reports and SQL Integrated Services (SSIS)
- The incumbent will work closely with the local and international IS and Finance team.
Benefits & Perks
- University degree (B.Tech./MCA) in computer science or computer application.
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience managing multiple MS SQL Server 2008/2014/2016/2017 databases and SQL development.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, written, and oral skills along with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of handling large datasets.
- Advance level knowledge on SQL Query optimization, writing complex SQL queries, functions, procedures, triggers, and RDBMS data modelling.
- Advance level knowledge on T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and stored procedures.
- Ability to work with and understand existing .NET and legacy applications that interact with SQL.
- Datawarehouse concepts (Implementation of ETL pipelines, data integration components (SSIS))
- Experience with Dynamics SL or Dynamics Great Plains and Financials preferred.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports or Crystal Enterprise Server would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule to support/maintenance of the SQL Environment whenever required (i.e. system implementations and maintenance may be performed in off hours)
- Adhere to timelines and quality of the assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments.
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy.