Data Governance (DG) Analyst (India)
PDI is currently hiring a Global Data Governance (DG) Analyst/Lead. This role will play a critical part in making sure our customers are provided with timely and accurate information when there is a critical event in their area. As a Global DG Analyst, you will discern what information is important and relevant through the utilization of a variety of source tools then relay that information to our customers. This position requires laser-sharp focus, pristine attention-to-detail, clear and effective communication skills, and the ability to reason. You must have the ability to make quick and thoughtful decisions with the understanding that the information you are sharing could be critical.We are also considering Fresh from Top IIMs (IIM-A, IIM-B, IIM-C, IIM-L)
You must be willing to work in EST hours (6:30 PM IST to 3 AM IST)
- Education from Top IIMs (IIM-A, IIM-B, IIM-C, IIM-L)
- Bachelors in Computer science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines at a senior level to influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to technologists. The candidate should be able to - sell- ideas and processes internally at all levels, including the board and investors.
- Proven data literacy - The ability to describe business use cases/outcomes, data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches/options. The ability to translate among the languages used by executive, business, IT and quant stakeholders.
- Information strategy experience - Experience in strategic technology planning and execution, and policy development and maintenance.
- Analytical skills - Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with business information generation and analysis methods.
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Relevant experience in data management, including creating partnerships, implementing data governance, and understanding the underlying technologies needed to enable data innovation across a midsized or large organization
- Broad experience desired, in multiple competency areas of data and analytics delivery. Examples are data warehousing, business intelligence (BI),data governance, data architecture, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security and privacy, MDM, data standards, regulatory compliance and enterprise architecture frameworks
- Proven record of effective leadership, including the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, build teams and consensus, get things done through others not directly under his/her supervision, and work ethically and with integrity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following is desired: data structure, information systems/tools, related software and data management, enterprise content management, and record-keeping policies and practices in a complex organizational environment.
- Experience in computer programming, query languages, and internet-based data visualization platforms such as Tableau are also preferred
- Demonstrated experience with developing data hubs / warehouses / lakes, associated policies, and procedures,
- Successfully executing programs that meet or exceed expectations in a dynamic environment; experience creating tools and capabilities to assist with data discovery & collaboration, ensure data quality, and to load, clean, enrich, manage, and share data and metadata from a variety of sources