At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented Data Quality Analyst who possess a passion for Game Analytics. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstarâs unique game development studio in Bangalore.What We Do
- The Rockstar Player Insights & Analytics team provides insights and actionable results to a wide variety of stakeholders across the organization in support of their decision making.
- We work together with a number of departments to design and implement data and pipelines.
- We collaborate as a global team to develop cutting-edge data pipelines, data products, data models, reports, analyses and machine learning applications.
- Collaborate with game teams to ensure that the implementation of metrics corresponds to the observed values.
- Develop a process to monitor the data pipeline health and status metrics on an on-going basis.
- Develop monitoring tools to ensure data integrity and to catch new values.
- Monitor and maintain the health of our dashboards, data sources, and data collection systems.
- Detect and qualify anomalies in data which relies on analyzing, synthesizing and interpreting product and player data.
- Develop a daily process to validate the accuracy of data presented in reports.
- Provide clear and concise critical analysis and feedback.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the data collection systems.
- Drive requirements for data collection and for data modeling with data engineers.
- Document new and modified data sources, tables, fields, reports, and dashboards.
- Work within a team of data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers.
- 3+ years in a similar position or a position requiring data preparation, creation of reports and dashboards and deep dive analysis.
- Bachelorâs degree in a related field.
- Fluency in SQL (or a SQL-like language) required, other programming experience highly preferred.
- Experience in quality testing for data.
- Basic understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concepts, and database documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong team spirit and innate ability to collaborate closely with others.
How To Apply
- Experience with Hadoop and/or Impala.
- Advanced SQL skills, programming experience, fluency in R and/or Python.
- Experience with statistical techniques and big data.
- Game industry experience strongly preferred.
- Passion for Rockstar Games and our titles.
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If youâve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.