Tholons is a leading full-service strategic advisory firm for globalization consulting, country and location consulting, venture and private equity investments advisory, GIC consulting, open innovation, and startup platform implementation.
Our advisors pioneered the offshore advisory space two decades ago and continue to lead and evolve it.
We offer the full range of services from developing globalization strategies, execution of outsourcing strategies, and monitoring and tracking of outsourcing outcomes in order to meet the client's business objectives.
In 1999, members of our advisory team founded the first advisory firm focused exclusively on offshore advisory-neoIT. In 2006, we decided to expand the canvas of neoIT and started Tholons. Today, Tholons is a full-fledged advisory firm focused on the unique needs of large and small clients.
About the internship
We are looking for a smart, driven, enthusiastic, and intellectual intern for 'sports and marketing related data research, analytics, and insights' job profile, preferably from Bangalore.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle data research, data analysis, analytics, data management, and insights
2. Collaborate and work with external/internal stakeholders for data research and validation
3. Work on online data entry or data capture from the web
4. Work on internet research and reporting and voice-based verification, whenever required
5. Extract data from a list of websites and present the information in a required format
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Aug'20 and 2nd Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office functions- MS Excel, Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint
2. Should be comfortable working from home as well as office as per business requirement
3. Should possess good communication (written/verbal),analytical skills, attention to detail and feel comfortable with numbers and calculations
4. Qualification- graduated in any stream from any renowned educational institutions
5. Should have scored above 70% consistently across 10th, PUC and degree
Certificate Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings