Data Science Lead / Manager (DX Team)
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industryâs top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Why we are looking for you
- You have worked on machine learning projects independently from start to end
- You have developed machine learning and deep learning models on large volumes of data
- You have worked closely with Engineering teams to take models into production
- You have in-depth knowledge of algorithms and statistics
- You have worked closely with clients and internal stakeholders to solve complex problems
- You can communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
- You are focused on the business problem and delivering RoI for the clients
What you will enjoy in this role
- Develop state-of-the-art approaches to solve marketing problems
- Work on a wide range of problems
- Access to large volumes of data
- Work across a wide range of clients in different verticals
- Work closely with engineering teams to develop productised solutions
What you will do
- Design machine learning/deep learning approaches to address real business problems with a keen eye on business metrics
- Guiding the junior members of the team to identify the right approaches and analysis to define and solve the business problem team
- Design standardized approaches that reduce time to model development and insight generation
- Prioritizing, planning and delivering data science projects to create business impact while setting a high bar for scientific rigor
- Developing high-performance algorithms for precision targeting, testing and implementing these algorithms in scalable, product-ready code; Interacting with other teams to define interfaces and understanding and resolving dependencies.
- Work with the engineering team to deploy, validate, monitor and improve the model performance as required
- Drive engagement with different stakeholders and grow the team to take on more projects
- Learning and implementing the latest approaches in Data Science
ďťżQUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- MS in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of Machine Learning / Deep Learning approaches and the underlying algorithms / Math
- Prior experience in managing a team of data scientists
- Tech Stack: Python, PySpark, Big Data tech, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS technologies is a plus.
- Good written and spoken communication skills, team player.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently
- In addition, the candidate should have strong business acumen, and interpersonal and communication skills, yet also be able to work independently.
- He/she should be able to communicate findings and the way techniques work in a manner that all stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, will understand