Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Aug'20 and 1st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Proficiency in Python, R or Java, and data science tools
2. Knowledge of Anonymous functions, Elastic search (DB),Linear Regression, Logistic Regression
3. Knowledge of Multi-Class Classification, Support Vector Machines, Naive Bayes
4. Proficiency in Decision Trees and Random Forests, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing/Natural Language Understanding (NLP, NLU),including Neural Networks, RNNs, seq2seq+attention models, Real-world machine learning in TensorFlow, Regex (Regular Expression),Keras, Tensorflow, Flask
5. Familiar to using query languages such as SQL, No SQL & Hive or pig
6. Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.