Urgent opening for Data Scientist (AI/ML Developer)
Manupatra is dedicated to advancing the rule of law in India. To accomplish this goal, Manupatra is transforming legal research. Our search index contains more than 500 million richly annotated legal documents, creating an unprecedented legal knowledge graph. Our technology changes how lawyers practice law by providing fast and relevant access to their most difficult questions.
The Search Relevance Solutions Architect will be dedicated to creating the next-generation search relevance techniques, dramatically improving how our users search and find the answers to their legal questions. We expect this person to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Specific skills required for this position:
- Expertise in tuning the relevance of search results, particularly rich experience on using machine learning to improve search relevancy.
- Knowledge of traditional machine learning algorithm and techniques.
- Experience with NLP technologies & the handling of unstructured text; Expertise in at least 1 of the following: Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Query Intent & Natural Language Understanding (NLU);
- Knowledge of modern deep learning approaches to NLP, including but not limited to word2vec, seq2seq &FastText
- Strong hands-on skills in SOLR/Elastic/other equivalent search engine search querying and indexing supporting web applications
- Strong Python programming skills. Hands on Python experience on textual data analytics is a plus
- Ability to write high performance production quality code
- Experience building and debugging distributed systems.
- Has contributed to open source or internal projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Tech, M.S., in Computer Science. (PG is not mandatory)
- 3-5 years experience with atleast 2 years work in AI/ML.