At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!About Data Science Team
The Data Science team is a very customer centric team with high ownership. We rely on powerful insightful data to enhance the customer experience. The problems and challenges that the data science team tackles range from automated smart savings, underwriting credit, underwriting insurance, personalised services to AI agents and many more.Key Responsibilities
- Unique customer data. You will continuously drive data culture and evangelize use of data science in all possible aspects of business
- Researching and developing algorithms/ models to solve business problems. Make sure developed algorithms drive significant lift in reality and refine as required
- Building ML/predictive framework to draw insights at scale for different aspects of business, for example understanding drivers of various customer behaviour to enhance customer experience
- Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists, product managers to drive business impact
- Data scientist with strong depth and breadth of knowledge in different areas of machine learning, statistics as well as good programming skills
- Strong fundamentals in machine learning, general statistics and data science principles
- Excellent problem solving skills, with ability to communicate even complex ideas in a succinct manner.
- Strong work ethics like sense of collaboration and ownership, result orientation, being a team player
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Experience in Bayesian Statistics or Causal Inference or Reinforcement Learning
- Master's or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field with 2-4 years experience or Bachelor's with 3-5 years experience in data sciences