If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesnât scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well.
As a Data Scientist
in Enqueroâs Data & Analytics
unit you will be part of a fast-paced team designing, developing, testing, integrating, and supporting technically innovative solutions for our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your wide range of experiences, developed professional concepts as well as understanding of the industry, customer, and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways. This job will start your journey as a leader within the organization.
We expect your passion for technologies and your ability to work on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review or relevant factors. you will be responsible for leading the development/testing of applications, which may include end-to-end ownership of software stack. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while building and leading effective teams and diversifying your own knowledge in the areas broader than your programs/assignments will define success in this role.
- Ability to work individually or mentor a small group in an Agile development environment.
- Communicate effectively with global customers and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Experience in Data Science - 1- 3 years
- Experience / Strong Knowledge in R , SQL , Python
- Programming Language - Java , API Building is good to have
- Beginner ML Certification in one of Azure , AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Master's in related in fields