Modista: The Social Shopping and Personal Styling app.
Modista is an Artificial Intelligence driven fashion tech start-up from Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Our Social Looks platform brings Fashion Influencers, Personal Stylists and Customers to the same platform.
We handpick items for each client, to help them look and feel their best. Over time, our AI algorithm learns from each client's preferences, likes, and dislikes, making it the only shopping experience that can know women's tastes even better than her friends.
Backed by the Investment Group from Saudi Arabia, the business aims to be MENA’s favorite destination for personalized fashion. A unique business model to inspire and change the way people find the right fashion they love, by combining technology with the art of personal styling.
What we are looking for?
The role requires deep knowledge in designing, planning, testing and deploying ML Solutions. One such product is “Tagrank” - A product tagging and ranking engine for images posted on our Social app based on various data points.
Our work culture is #overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry. scientist
- Lead the delivery of use cases by proposing and delivering advanced analytic models, utilizing a blend of contemporary and traditional data mining techniques, applied to both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Running advanced statistical analyses identifying trends, and exploring opportunities with the aim of generating actionable insights
- This includes, conducting data quality assessments, sharing relevant insights with business stakeholders, creating model monitoring solutions and conducting QA on other data science models
- Develop data-driven insights and machine learning models to identify and extract facts from customer’s shopping patterns.
- End-to-end data collection, model development and testing, and integration into production environments.
- Develop and implement databases, acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity, Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science from a reputed University
- 6 to 9 Years of experience in software development
- 4+ Years of hands on experience in Python
- 2+ Years in GCP, TensorFlow, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks,
- Computer vision, deep learning, convolutional neural networks, Text Clustering, Information Extraction, Unsupervised learning, supervised learning, RNN. LSTM & GRU, Google vision API.
- Statistical data analysis, text clustering, Machine vision
- Image clustering with Keras and k-Means
- Hand on in handling large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Integration experience using REST API with ERP, Django Backend
- Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
- Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
- Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation