Optimization tools- AIMMS, Supply Chain Guru, CPLEX, GAMS, Gurobi etc.
• Statistical and data mining techniques- Regression, clustering, trees, random forest, gradient boosting, ANN, markov
chain, SEM, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
• Social media/ web analytics: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook
Candidate should be proficient in atleast one of the following and aware of their real-world advantages/drawbacks:
• Programming & statistical modelling languages- Python, SAS, R, SPSS, SAS
• Database query/ distributed computing: SQL, HQL, Scala, Map/Reduce, Spark, MySQL, etc.
• Visualization platforms – PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.