Blueshift is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. Our AI-Powered marketing platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalised messaging across every engagement channel.
Blueshift is trusted by leading digital brands like Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, and Paypal to automate their customer engagement marketing and recognised by Gartner as a 'Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing'.
Blueshift is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods),and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs). We are backed by top-tier VCs including Nexus Venture Partners, Storm Ventures, Luma Partners, and SoftBank Venture Asia.
Blueshift has now started staffing a new development centre in Pune, India. As part of Blueshift, you will get to work on cutting-edge technologies including machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data, and large-scale distributed data systems. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to build a great career.
Data Services Engineer
As a Data Services Engineer, you will be responsible for understanding customer data management, data integration, data migration, or data analytics requirements. You will help Blueshift customers onboard on the blueshift platforms and recommend best practices in implementationsResponsibilities
- Drive data migration/conversion and integrations, using various technologies it takes to help our clients get the most out of the Blueshift platform
- Work with Business stakeholders, Success engineering, and other disciplines to understand business needs, design effective solutions, and ensure the successful delivery of the solution
- Obtaining data inputs, provide guidance regarding Data Integration and best practices, configuring the system, fine-tuning the system with the client, testing, training, and supporting the client
- Customer-centric, solution plus technology-minded and data-savvy
- Resolve data, technical issues, monitor errors, communicate results
Perks And Benefits
- Experience integrating data from structured and unstructured formats: flat files, XML, JSON, CSV
- Experience scoping and managing data conversion, mapping, and cleansing
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Scripting and query development
- Relational database concepts, with exposure to SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working with NoSQL databases will be a big plus
- Experience of working with large amounts of data will be an advantage
- Experience with data transformation using Excel, SQL, ETL software, or Scripts would be preferred
- Bachelors degree or above in Computer Science or related fields
- Opportunity to be part of the early team in India.
- Competitive salary along with stock option grants.
- Excellent hospitalisation, personal accident, and term insurance coverage.
- Located in a top-notch facility in Baner - one of the best neighbourhoods for tech startups.
- Daily catered breakfast, lunch, and snacks along with well-stocked pantry.