Position Summary & Key Areas Of Responsibility
The Database Team within Global Entitlements is focused on overall data integrity. These team members are responsible for identifying errors in data, correcting data entries, working with key account holders, assisting with cost impactful processes, identifying data integrity issues, and partnering with multiple key groups to help with operational efficiency by identifying data improvement opportunities across multiple systems and departments.
The DBM team members are focused in the following areas, but scope may change as new projects are identified and/or completed.
- Customer Data Management – partner with ASM/ASA from different regions and LOB’s to ensure new data being entered, moved, corrected, etc., follows our standards for data integrity.
- Customer Data Management – identify accounts by SLA impact and analyze coverage codes and hours of operation, make change requests for any corrections with ASM approval, document and review post-SLA impact.
- DCS Data comparison and correction – taking extracts from DCS and Installed Base to validate what should be listed accurately as an asset at a customer’s site.
- Site Scan Audit – taking data scanned by a CE at a site, comparing to Installed Base and making appropriate edits Pseudo Serial Numbers – working with Installation Coordinators, CE’s, and account owners to have Pseudo Serial Numbers removed from Installed Base D1 Site Cleanup – preparing a customer/country for migration from D1 to ES/ERP Support multiple MACC users via chat with MACC tool questions and errors, in order to educate users and improve MACC tool which ultimately ensures better data integrity.
- Proven data entry work experience.
- Experience with MS Office; Advanced Excel.
- Typing speed and accuracy. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work non-standard business hours as required by projects.
- Knowledge of MACC, SOM, and other tools needed to assist with identifying what the current state of data points are.
- Salesforce Service Cloud case management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.EEO Statement
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to , veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.