1)Minimum of 4 years of experience as Database developer.
2)Highly proficient in SQL and experience in working with MS SQL (Microsoft Sql Server) database.
3)Good knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
4) Excellent knowledge in query writing and patch fixes in SQL Server.
5) Should possess hands-on experience on query optimization and performance tuning
6)An ability to understand front-end user’s requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
7) Should be able to handle project alone and deliver the requirements in time.
8) Should be a Team player and coordinate with the project Team.
1) Advance SQL knowledge, backup and restore.
2) Design stable, reliable and effective databases Architecture and ERD
3) Should have knowledge on all the syntax of database objects and able to create table, procedure, views, cursor, functions and trigger.
4) Excellent analytical and organization skills
5) Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes.
6) Strong knowledge on Query optimization (Indexing, Partitioning & normalization)
7) Good understanding on data warehouse concepts.
8) Good knowledge on ETL tools like SSIS , SSMS and SSAS are preferred.