At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesA DC Manager who is a Technical Data Center SME, with knowledge of the Facilities at the DC (Cooling System, Electrical systems like - DG, UPS, Battery, Transformers, Distribution Panel etc) and has knowledge of Raised Floor Management covering Passive Cabling and overall Electrical & other fitouts at the DC.A Management focal who has knowledge of Cost Management, Project management skills and overall Customer relations to ensure smooth running of the DC.Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Responsible for Data Center Management (End to End) of IBM DC's/Partner DC's assigned to the Manager - Managing the 24*7 DC Operations team at the DC's.
- Manage profitability, revenue and costs of the Data Center.
- Managing financial reporting, cost allocation, cost forecast and overall management reporting.
- Documentation of the DC's and MIS Reporting of DC related
- Manage compliance of the DC related Process, supporting Internal Audits and External Customer audits
- Responsible for vendor management covering DC vendor's and other Vendors associated with the Project/DC.
- Extend support to Project Manager's/DPE's across the country and Supporting customer/Prospective customer visits to the DC
- Contribute towards the Revenue growth and DC overall Business Growth/Base-growth
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Electrical side, covering data center management.
- Expertise in working Data Centre environment with knowledge of the Facilities (Cooling System, Electrical systems like - DG, UPS, Battery, Transformers, Distribution Panel etc.
- Expertise of Raised Floor Management covering Passive Cabling and overall Electrical & other fit-outs at the DC.
- Expertise of cost management, project management skills and overall Customer relations to ensure smooth running of the data center.
About Business Unit
- DC Management Experience (Eelectrical background)
- To ensure that all the data pertaining to the company and its clients is safeguarded against unauthorized or illegal use by implementing various methodologies against those who violate the security rules and regulations
- To maintain the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the information and to maintain its authenticity, control and utility of the relevant data
- To support all the necessary procedures related to security approval, accreditation, certification, etc.
- To implement a realistic approach during the certification schedule and process
- To keep a track of the resolution of vulnerabilities that have been identified on the system and to develop, update, maintain, and implement plan of action subsequently
- To ensure compliance with vulnerability and mitigation procedures and to establish and install security fixes at regular intervals
- Languages: English, Hindi & Local Language is preferred.
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.