At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Service Delivery & Technical Lead - App Packaging, Imaging Management, Modern Desktop Management, you are responsible for the delivery of MMS services on the assigned account(s). They meet regularly with the account team (e.g, DPE, SDM, SIL, etc.) to establish interlocks and support budget management as well as monitor SLO/SLA and report monthly status to these targets. They work with the DPE to understand issues and requirements and respond to requests for new services to help grow the business. They ensure quality of service and manage cost of delivery by looking at better ways to provide service in a cost-efficient manner. The SPM provides business direction to the team of MMS personnel supporting the account. They monitor and manage Service Level performance and report attainment and potential exposures in a timely manner. They ensure client satisfaction and work to ensure client relationship is maintained. The SPM provides operational guidance and strategic direction for the service delivery team and acts as the escalation point for client and Account Team for service-related issues. The SPM possesses knowledge of strategic direction, technical awareness, financial understanding and resource management.Responsibilities:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall ownership of assigned account(s),representing all MMS Services and deliverables
- Work with Transition/Transformation manager to complete command and control resources allocation and manage relevant documentation
- Provide operational guidance and strategic direction for the service delivery team
- Focal Point for Account Team on interlock, account issues, deliverables, SLAs, etc.
- Act as the escalation point for client and service related issues
- Establish overall account DOU with DPE and maintain/updates/validate DOU each year.
- Manage account specific cost model/claim codes/account PIM/account CBC (SubArch) updates and validate each year
- Establish DOU/MOU and other required governance documents with global delivery center managers for services as appropriate, to be revisited each calendar year. Also included are any account level DOU’s with other teams/competencies.
- Maintain the MMS Account Profiles database to include documentation for each assigned account, and ensure that they are updated & validated on at least a quarterly basis. Examples of documentation should include Account Info, Contract documents/exhibits and cost case, account specific processes, staffing model and GTS Delivery Model solution, MOUs and DOUs, MOR Reports, account demographics, RFS’s solutioned, technical documentation, meeting minutes and other information.
- Ensure SDOM Dashboard and Web information is correct for their accounts on a monthly basis.
- Translate organizational strategic plans into tactical plans, in consultation with Account Solution Leads.
- Review results of tactical plan implementation & process changes to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Analyze operational metrics to evaluate performance standards and seek solutions to improve processes where needed
Preferred Technical and Professional ExpertiseAbout Business Unit
- Knowledge of Office tools (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferred experience in Application Lifecycle Management (Application Packaging, Software Distribution, Patch Management, Image Management)
- Proficiency in account management and business administration.
- Able to interpret numbers into business performance, derive meaningful insights and crystallize actionable plans to drive results
- Deliver the numbers in every Steerco committee meetings for the clients
- Ensure all the risks are raised in a timely manner and are signed off
- Maintain constant interlocks with the client as well as the account team
- Follow agile methodologies to deliver the service in an efficient manner
- Preferred experience in new technologies such as Intune, VMWare Workspace, Windows 10.
- Good to have knowledge on Digital experience monitoring, SysTrack, Aternity, Nextthing providing workplace analysis, Persona Management
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.