1. Post Name: Dental Surgeon
2. No of Posts: 82 (Eighty Two)
3. Out of the total 82 number of vacancies mentioned above, the reservation of vacancies in respect of Sports Person and Persons with Disabilities are given below. Candidates belonging to Sports Persons and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) shall be adjusted against the categories to which they belong.
4. Qualification: A candidate must:-
(i) have possessed a BDS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI);
(ii) have possessed a Registration Certificate under the Dentist Act, 1948;
(iii) have possessed required Conversion Certificates recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) in case of candidate having degrees from universities of foreign countries.
5. Place Of Examination: The written examination for the post of Dental Surgeon will be held at Cuttack only. The programme of examination shall be notified well in advance.
6. Advertisement No. 11 OF 2020-21
A candidate must have attained the age of 21(twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years on the 1st day of January 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not later than 1st January 2000
Exam Fee: A candidate is required to pay non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled. Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fees.