1. Organization: DFCCIL
2. Title & No. Of Posts: Dy. CPM/PM(Civil)- 01 Post
3. Location: Allahabad/West
4. Duration: 3 years extendable to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption IRSE/Officers of Indian Railways
5. Service: IRSE/Officers of Indian Railways
6. Term Of Appointment: Deputation
7. Scale Of Pay: Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy
8. Specific Requirements:
a. Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous grade (Level-13A) in the relevant discipline or in Selection Grade (Level-13) with minimum 12 years in Group A in the relevant discipline or in Rs. 90000-240000 (IDA) (E6) with four years' service in the grade.
b. DY. CPM (JGM): Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous substantive grade (Level-13) in the relevant discipline or in Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) (Level- 12) with 8-12 years' service in Group A in the relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 80000-220000 (IDA) (E5) with four years' service in the grade.
c. PM (DGM)- Central/State Govt. officers holding Sr. Scale (Level-II) posts or Central/State Govt. officers with 10 years service in Group B and holding cadre posts in Level 10 in their parent Cadre or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 70000- 200000 (IDA) (E4) with four years' service in the grade.
9. Job Description: The officer has to deal with all issues pertaining to planning and execution of civil works including preparation of GAD, estimates, tendering, execution of formation, bridges, tracks works etc., liasioning with railways and state govt. Officials etc.
Not more than 55 years