Deputy General Manager, General ManagerNo of Posts:
3 - 25 yearsEducation:
Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E,LLB,BBM,CA,ICWA,MBA/PGDM,PG DiplomaLocation:
New DelhiLast Date
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/InterviewTerms and conditions
- The initial tenure of engagement on Contract shall be two years, which can be extended/ curtailed further with the approval of the Competent Authority up to the maximum age limit of 65 years.
- The above Posts can also be filled up by Transfer on Deputation basis of Officers presently serving in the Central Government Ministries/ Departments, Army, Navy, Airforce, Border Roads Organization (GREF),Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, State Government Departments and State Government Public Undertakings and have held equivalent posts,satisfying the eligibility criteria prescribed above. The upper age limit for Officers applying for appointment on Deputation basis shall be 56 years.
- The initial period of deputation shall be three (03) years, which can be extended for another two years, with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- The crucial date for determining the eligibility shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- The Terms & Conditions and pay / remuneration of the Officer(s) selected for appointment on deputation / engagement on Contract basis will be governed as per extant Rules of Government of India/ NHIDCL policy, as amended from time to time.