JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MANPOWER REQUIREMENT – March 2019
Projects is a professionally managed EPC company engaged in execution of engineering projects related to cryogenic and non-cryogenic Air separation plants. The company has technical tie up with some of most reputed overseas collaborators to provide it the cutting edge technology including Sumitomo Japan, SIAD Italy, Oxymat Denmark, Costain UK and several Chinese companies. The company has its corporate office located at New Alipore with plant manufacturing facility located at Vishakhapatnam. The company has vision of providing cost competitive plants with best technology and meeting global quality standards. Please visit our website www.xxxxprojects.in to know more about us.
The company has achieved phenomenal growth in its early years and is now poised for exponential business growth this year and to help it in its growth agenda it requires experienced and Project Engineers and design engineers both mechanical and instrumentation.
We would like to consider candidates only who are located at Kolkata or wish to relocate to Kolkata with purpose
Design Engineers – Instrumentation 2 Nos CTC Rs 4-6 lakhs PA
· We urgently require project engineers to manage Instrumentation work for our new projects.
· The candidates should be an Instrumentation Engineer for Instrumentation work with 5-10 years’ experience in organization engaged in execution of engineering projects.
· They should have experience in execution of instrumentation portion of projects involving large PMC’s like EIL/ MECON/ Foster Wheeler etc.
· The candidate should be technically sound and should be able to prepare technical specification/ documentation as well as sizing/ selection of DCS/ PLC/ Instruments/ analyzers / instrumentation hardware etc.
· They would be responsible for execution of Electrical and instrumentation work of project with in time and budget meeting contract specifications.
· They should be fully conversant with various activities of engineering project execution like drawing approval, vendor negotiation, project schedule monitoring, contract management, expediting supplies with vendors, obtaining inspection release from client and dispatches etc.
We are not looking for candidates with following experience
a) Instrumentation work at site for construction work
b) Managing project from owner side