Indicative years of experience: 2 - 3.6 years
Cloud Software Engineer
Responsible to develop, test and maintain applications in AWS Cloud Services with established processes while building holistic understanding of the underlying applications and domain. Build, test and support Data integration scripts using Python in overall program/module framework.Reporting Relationship
This role will report to Delivery Manager/Senior Delivery ManagerKey Responsibilities
- Good understanding of business processes and needs
- Develop and manage AWS development and migration programs.
- Build Data Integration scripts using Python to integrate with upstream/downstream systems (within AWS Cloud Services ecosystem)
- Develop application code for programs while following coding standards
- Resolve queries/issues and provide Application/functional support.
- Build holistic understanding of applications & underlying domain being supported
- Recommend changes to improve established Data Integration processes
- Provides solutions or alternatives to avoid potential problems
- Good communication skills, ability to persuade and clearly identify audiences. Utilizes good judgment when and how to communicate.
- Understands and adheres to development methodology, standards and Principles. Identifies potential process improvements.
- Begins to establish business and customer expectations and relationships
- Creating technical documentation around business requirements with clarity, completeness and specificity.
: Graduate – Bachelor’s degree (any stream)Must Have
- 1-2 Years’ experience migrating applications to AWS, prefer experience with serverless technologies
- Has background of either Data warehousing/ETL OR application development using oops concepts, Java/C#.
Good To Have
- Must Have hands on experience on AWS services likes s3, lambda, RDS/RedShift, GLUE, Athena, CloudWatch. Strong concepts also expected
- Good Python knowledge with understanding of data types, error handling, best coding practices. At least basic understanding of Python frameworks like Addo or Django.
- Experience with DevOps practices (CI, CD, etc.).
- Provide development expertise in broad range of cloud implementations.
- Abilities like problem solving, analytical, time management & decision making, self-motivated
- Must have an engineering mindset, with a strong desire for continual improvement of self, team, and organization
- Strong technical skills. Knowledge of SDLC. Good aptitude, positive attitude, strong reasoning and communication skills. Must be a good team player. Good analytical skills and research oriented.
- Azure DevOps
- AWS Services: CDK or Yaml, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Quicksight, API Gateway, Cognito
- Any Reporting tool hands-on
- Strong engineering mindset. Ability and willingness to work across various Cloud Architecture / SysOps / DevOps initiatives. Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- High level understanding of systems and processes supported by the system.
- Sound technical skills, high aptitude, positive attitude, strong inter-personal skills, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Make sound business decision
- Embrace Change
- Build strong Partnership
- Get results
- Act Strategically
- Lead Cultivate Talent