Assists with tracking performance metrics.
Provides guidance and support to other Engineers.
Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications.
Analyzes, tests and assists with the integration of new applications. Oversees the documentation of all development activities.
Trains non-technical personnel.
Presents and defends architectural, design and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
Designs new software and web applications to support applications under development and customizes current applications. Develops software update processes for existing applications. Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
Trains junior Software Development Engineers on internally developed software applications.
Oversees the researching, writing and editing of documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and reports.
Keeps current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
Assists with technical leadership throughout the design process and assists in guidance with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serves as a guide mentor for Software Development Engineers.
Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team delivers software on time, to specification and within budget.
Works with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specifications and technical requirements. Tests and evaluates systems, subsystems and components.
Acts as a technical contact and liaison for outside vendors and/or customers.More information about this Development Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Development Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Development Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Development Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Development Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Development Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Development Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Development Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.