Job Code : GITAS-05 Job Title / Position : DevOps Developer
Department : IT Application Services LEI Description : Educational Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Technology/Information Technology or B.C.A./M.C.A Technical / Subject Knowledge :
Key Role Responsibility
- Excellent knowledge on version control system such as git and understand git flows.
- Good Knowledge about Azure CI/ CD pipeline multi staging deployment and release is a plus.
- Knowledge about Azure AKS(Kubernetes) and Container registry.
- Very good docker knowledge is required.
- Should have knowledge about Azure Active directory management
- Knowledge and experience about micro-service and azure serverless application development is a must.
- Deep understanding of REST API and API development with .NET and python. Should have minimum 2 years experience of API development.
- Experience in unit and integration testing with CI/CD test build environment.
- Automated cloud deployment tools such as Pulumi or terra form is require but not must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or basic understanding of EPC organization
Continuously improve, maintain and operate our enterprise scale infrastructure and application
Together with a team of 3-4 specialists, analyze business needs, design implementation concepts, implement, test, rollout, operate and support your solutions
Troubleshoot Maintain the systems, ensure compatibility with other infrastructure, e.g. operating system, MS Office versions etc.
Train and support end usersSoft Skills
Good verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in English language. Ability work within team of different cultures and to work with and understand business requirements. Good learning capabilities. Willingness to take initiative.