Role : Digital Analyst
Job Description :
• Should be responsible for End to End lifecycle of a digital property (SDLC )
• Ability to select technology components to provide proper solutions for web based
applications and native apps
• Should help business launch Websites and Apps and walk them through all the Abbott
• Will be required to do Functional testing, performance testing, Device specific testing and
user acceptance testing.
• Formulate and Review business cases to implement new Digital technologies
• Help in the UI/UX designing of digital properties
• Follow established process and uses tools and technologies that are consistent with existing
solutions, infrastructure and support activities.
• Should develop detailed project work plan, schedule calls with global, IT vendors and
business to understand the IT and implement ideas and latest technologies solutions to ease
the user experience.
• Monitor and report of project traction and progress and as necessary coordinate with
development team and business to take corrective actions.
• Create project status report highlighting critical issues for Management and overall status of
the project and take necessary approvals required for project progress.
• Troubleshoots, fixes defects and extend the functionality of existing website, System,
Application, Mobile apps and content management system.
• SPOC between all cross functional teams for all Digital projects, acting as the intermediary
between Business, Developers, Vendors and Global Publishers
• Help in Translating Marketing Idea's to Reality via Digital Solutions
• Provide Digital Support and Solutions for various IT and Digital projects across Organisation