About Times Internet
Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape and has products that inform, entertain, and enable users globally.
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman. Times Internet is at a vantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses, and numerous global partnerships.
The Economic Times business vertical (ET B2B) team under the aegis of its parent company Times Internet Ltd. has been pursuing cutting edge work in the B2B space through its industry focussed content, online news publishing, curated events, and conferences. Some of the popular properties managed are ETBrandEquity, ETAuto, ETCIO, ETTelecom, ETRealty, ETMasterClass, and many more.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Supporting the team in digital events- webinars, social media campaigns, etc.
2. Handling CMS i.e. managing the creation and modification of digital content
3. Supporting the team in the end to end digital campaign executions
4. Working on data analysis & data building
5. Coordinating with cross-functional teams like design, content, editing, video, etc.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Aug'20 and 1st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate 5 days a week
Number of openings
2 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internshiphttps://internshala.com/internship/detail/digital-event-execution-internship-in-noida-at-times-internet1598511986