The ideal candidate will implement the online marketing strategy for the clients by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness, leads, branding & conversions. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the clients entire marketing strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Develop and manage paid campaigns on Google Adwords, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram, etc
2) Optimize campaigns to meet ROI and campaign targets
3) Manage day-to-day updates on product feeds and campaigns
4) Perform competitor ads and Keywords bench marking
5) Assist in content creation for paid media (both English and Hindi)
6) Monitor campaign performance by channel - Paid Google, Paid
7) Brainstorm with the Content team, and create new & engaging ad content for paid social channels
8) Assist in Reporting on all channel performance
9)Hands on SEO
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1) You must have a good knowledge of English in terms of reading, writing & speaking
2) You must have 1-3 years of experience in any agency in a similar role
3) You must have a diploma/degree in Digital Marketing
4) Practical knowledge of Digital Marketing and paid digital channels like Google Ad words, Facebook Business Manager, other dashboards, etc.
5) Adept user of the main social networks such as (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Snapchat) etc.
6) Familiarity with Email Marketing tools like Mail Chimp is an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
(2 kms From Manyata Tech Park )
Salary: ₹200,000.00 to ₹300,000.00 /year