- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies on-page and off-page for E-commerce site
- Conduct keyword research
- Monitor Google Analytics and Google Search Console to analyze website performance
- Perform regular SEO audits and inspections to identify regular on-site content and off-site opportunities
- Identify technical SEO issues and provide recommendations for improvement
- Plan and execute social media campaigns
- 0 - 1 years of experience in SEO on-page and off-page
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Basic HTML/CSS, CMS- WordPress would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of technical SEO and website architecture
- Understanding of Social media Ad tools
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.