About the Internship: Selected Candidate day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
2. Working with in-house designers to create marketing content.
3. Digital analytics
4. Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook Instagram, YouTube and many more # of Internships available: 1 Skill(s) required: Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO) and English Proficiency (Written) (Learn Business Communication) Who can apply: Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 22nd Aug'19 and 26th Sep'19
are available for a duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Additional Information: 1. Work only for five days and spend time with your friends and family on weekends
2. Get leverage to work with Informal dress code
3. Also, get coupons for food court/saloon as an extra perk
4. Get Workplace with All food chains like KFC, Subway, Dominos, Bikaner, etc. in the building
5. Needless to mention, you will get a letter of recommendation & experience letter as well
6. Bonus: You will learn real-world skills in digital marketing related to configuring email and social media campaigns, analyze data, identify trends, track user growth and how to promote great content for the healthcare industry. You’ll also have the opportunity to gain much experience in rapidly growing marketing platforms
If this is something that resonates to you, send your application now.
One of our HR will contact you shortly.
PS. Just keep your phone free and keep an eye on your email. Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.