Whizz HR is looking for enthusiastic and passionate person to work with leading digital media agencies in India. These agencies have won multiple awards and work with clients across the globe.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing of all aspects of the agencyâs client engagement, from client brief to strategic insight, creative concepts, production and measurement.
- Understanding and applying class-leading digital media practices (and platform capabilities) to client engagements, particularly for high-profile consumer brands investing in video-driven social media campaigns and search.
- Ensuring the agencyâs success by aligning measurement plans to client briefs and focusing clients and internal teams on the job to be done.
- Representing agency points of view clearly in writing, formal presentations, and informal client meetings and workshops.
- Discovering new opportunities for the agency through a proactive understanding of client accounts, digital media trends, and an entrepreneurial sensibility.
- Maintaining profitability of engagements in partnership with project management.
- Motivating the team by bringing a positive, solutions-focused attitude to everything you do.
- Bachelor's Degree; 1-2 years related professional experience
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing and advertising
- Experience leading a team of client servicing, project managers, and creatives to deliver multimedia content capture and post-production.
- Basic scoping and financial management skills (like articulating deliverables and interpreting burn reports)
- Solid PowerPoint skills, particularly pitching creative or channel recommendations and results reporting.
- Must having a strong fundamentals in client servicing
- Strong leadership skills and extensive knowledge in digital media and up coming trends.