About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote literacy and empowerment. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency using contemporary HR and ICT. Supported by the likes of Microsoft, Google, Autodesk, the US and Gujarat government, Ford Foundation, etc., SPRAT values its human resources highly.
SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally-powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy at Matar, 35 km from Ahmedabad. SPRAT is an awarded NGO that uses contemporary management and information technologies. It is supported by Microsoft, Google, Autodesk, and inter alia.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage online marketing, branding, communications, moderate SPRAT's online groups, come up with innovative posts/social messages and campaigns using portals, email marketing and build a thriving online community
2. Deploy and explore search engine optimization (SEO)
3. Use Google AdWord Credits
4. Generate leads for potential collaborations and sponsors in the digital arena
5. Create, manage, and promote various social media platforms for our organization such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, SlideShare, WhatsApp, Hike, Messenger, etc.
6. Write content for web and print media, as well as help launch various crowdfunding campaigns
Social Media MarketingMS-OfficeDigital MarketingSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 30th Jun'20 and 18th Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidates proficient in communication and handling social media platforms would be preferred
2. Must be aware of general knowledge, current affairs, and be proficient in languages such as English, and Hindi or Gujarati or Urdu
3. Must have excellent MS-Office skills
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum
Number of openings