About MakersLoft Private Limited
MakersLoft Private Limited is a leading institute for hands-on STEM (science, technology, engineering & maths) education for children of ages 2-14 years. We are based in Bangalore & Kolkata. Our programs include coding, robotics, 3D printing, lego-based courses for the development of creativity and technology skills. We conduct in-schools and after-school programs at activity centers and apartment complexes. We also help schools setup design and innovation labs to help prepare students for 21st-century careers.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop creatives to make engaging posts on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, company website
2. Shoot photos & videos for creatives
3. Assist in developing innovative campaigns to generate online leads for MakersLoft's training programs through the website, social media, online ads
4. Assist in selling MakersLoft courses through online channels
5. Assist in selling educational kits through the website, Amazon, and other online e-commerce channels
6. Update customer database
Social Media MarketingDigital Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Feb'21 and 2nd Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Diploma or degree in internet marketing, social media, or proof of relevant skills through one's own online portfolio
2. Great sense of aesthetics and ability to create engaging content for social media
3. Excellent English (written and oral) communication and presentation skills
4. Energetic, self-driven and willing to learn
5. Knowledge of e-commerce, affiliate marketing & online sales models
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (5% of sales).
Letter of recommendation shall be provided upon successful completion of the internship. This position could convert into a full-time position after 6 months if the candidate performs consistently and meets expectations.
Number of openings