We are a solar power plant and renewable energy company that started in 2012 - registered with MNRE and TEDA. We provide complete end-to-end solutions including engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services for our customers seeking to build solar power plants.
We assist customers seeking to use solar power right from the planning stage through the entire operational life of the project. This includes providing our customers with a complete financial return and cash flow analysis of the solar power project including providing advisory service, also provide end to end installation operation maintenance, energy audit, and consultation
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 24th Jul'20 and 28th Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.