About CogentHub Private Limited
CogentHub is a global provider focused on the delivery of business solutions integrated with the latest technologies. We bring together data and technology to enable our clients to attain their strategic business goals and gain a competitive advantage. With our considerable experience across several industries and technology expertise, we deliver outsourcing and management consulting services.
CogentHub is led by a management team with years of experience in delivering robust operational solutions across a variety of domains. Our board-level advisory team keeps us on track and helps in enhancing our services so as to provide better value to customers.
Success is easier when you have the right partners. CogentHub is proud to have technology partnerships with industry leaders, Hewlett Packard, Aspect, Emerson, Plantronics, and CISCO. While our delivery center is located in Kolkata, we have global partnerships in the UK and the Philippines.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct rigorous keyword research to guide the team of content writers.
2. Review technical issues of SEO and recommend solution
3. Optimize website content and landing pages
4. Build links for direct off-page optimization
5. Collect data and produce report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
6. Keep up with the latest market trends of SEO best practices
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
8. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
9. Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites
10. Work on SEO of the website pages
HTMLCSSSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Jul'20 and 18th Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Kolkata
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have knowledge on keyword research, competitor - backlink analysis, strong knowledge in on-page, off-page, google webmaster - analytics, guest blogging, etc.
2. Advanced knowledge in on-page and off-page, optimizing meta tags, URLs, keyword density and prominence
3. Must have a working knowledge of basic internet technology (HTML, CSS)
4. Excellent knowledge of search engine algorithms (Google, Bing, & Yahoo Search)
Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings