We are looking for self-starters who can be hired full time. This is a great learning opportunity for candidates who are looking to build their career in SEO. You will be working with the founder and be exposed to the best cutting edge practices in the industry.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Driving qualified traffic & leads to client websites through Google searches
2. Working with multiple tools in order to identify site issues, user behavior, competition strategy, etc.
3. Analyzing data for actionable output
4. Building links that involve co-ordinating with bloggers, engaging in forums & communities to drive traffic & visibility
5. Creating monthly & weekly reporting for clients
Note: You will be trained in the role but will require to have your own computer/laptop, internet at home. (This will be an on-job, free guidance)
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Sep'20 and 19th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests