About Colorwale Homes Private Limited
Colorwale (AIC-RMP incubated supported by NITI AAYOG) is an intelligent painting company based in thane. We started out with the idea to induce professionalism and transparency into the painting industry. Today, we are the fastest growing painting contractor in Thane the easiest way to paint your house & office, bringing efficiency. Colorwale works on perfection and customer satisfaction. Combining our knowledge of products and technologies with our youthful exuberance, we provide unique solutions for all your painting requirements.
colorwale is built on a vision to revolutionize the way homes and offices get painted, globally. There are a lot of negotiations, compromises, and running around - right from paint selection, finalizing the shades, and patterns to finding a painter to getting a quality job done on time and within the budget. We also believe in designing each house rather than just painting with any color.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
2. Write business articles, blogs, about technology, IT products, IT industry trends, etc.
3. Regularly update content on the website
Social Media MarketingGoogle AnalyticsSearch Engine Marketing (SEM)Digital MarketingGoogle AdWordsSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)Facebook MarketingEmail MarketingInstagram Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Learn Google Analytics
Learn Search Engine Marketing
Learn Google AdWords
Learn Facebook Marketing
Learn Email Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Dec'20 and 25th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Good understanding of web trends, online news trends, technical tools used for online content publishing, social media management, etc.
2. Knowledge of keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density, etc.
3. Must have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
4. Good understanding of the IT business and industry
5. Need to work independently
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Job offer
Number of openings