About Ink in Caps
Ink in Caps is one of a kind digital media agency. We serve as your partner and guide in the digital world. We develop and create unique innovative digital branding strategies and also cultivate effective solutions that help in creating seamless and engaging online and offline experiences. We thoroughly study the needs and understand the degree of impact required to the target audience catering to their specific tastes through virtual/augmented reality, projection mapping, VFX, 3D & 2D animation, and other digital online or offline marketing techniques.
By providing you with a detailed understanding of technology, assessment of strategy, and competitive analysis, we determine our brand's unique flavor and cultivate our story to create an honest and evocative experience. We invite you to take a step into our digital world, explore our services, and discover what the company can do for your brand.
About the internship
A digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization's website. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
2. Manage organization's website
3. Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
4. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
5. Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
6. Attend networking events and product launches
7. Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
8. Work on SEO of the website pages
9. Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites
10. Promote the company's products and services in the digital space
11. Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
12. Create and execute SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns
Social Media MarketingSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Aug'20 and 23rd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings