The purpose of this position is to plan, create & execute content that communicates Sarvayu's essence, product offering, and core values to clients with an aim to drive sales, visibility & viewer engagement. The associate will also be responsible for a certain degree of client interaction, order conversion & follow-ups.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Leading and managing various e-commerce partners for the company along with the management for guidance
2. Identifying, conceptualizing, and executing email campaigns and affiliate marketing campaigns for the brand
3. Developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, SMO PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creating engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media
3. Planning and executing social channels for the brand
4. Conducting competition management and suggesting steps to maintain parity with the same
5. Managing the client relationships
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 12th Mar'21 and 16th Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.