About Vom Technology Private Limited
Vom Technology Private Limited is one of the magnificent software organizations based in India with a vast and diverse portfolio including software/web application, customized business intelligence products, development of mobile applications, etc. We facilitate our clients all around the globe offering an entire gamut of services including custom software applications, mobile applications or IT consultancy. VOM Technology offers a complete package of solutions (consulting, software development, application, integration, product design, research, and development) allowing you to concentrate on your core competencies and priorities. VOM Technology has been focusing on the development of interactive websites, end-to-end e-business applications, e-commerce, CMS, project management, data management solution & mission-critical high data-centric application. Moreover, we are always succeeded in developing new and high-end technology that can help our clients across the globe.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
2. Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
3. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
4. Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
5. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
6. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
7. Research and analyze competitor advertising links
8. Develop and implement link building strategy
9. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
10. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
11. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
1. Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
2. In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
3. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
5. Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with in SEO and SEM
Social Media MarketingSearch Engine Marketing (SEM)Digital MarketingFacebook MarketingEmail MarketingInstagram Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Learn Search Engine Marketing
Learn Facebook Marketing
Learn Email Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Aug'20 and 13th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings