Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Required Educational Qualification: Any UG or PG
Experience - 2 to 5 yr
Mode – Full Time / Work form office
Roles and Responsibilities
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
media and display advertising campaigns, EPC campaign, Organic content, blog posts.
● Work on Google Ads, Facebook ads, YouTube, and LinkedIn platforms to design, build, and
maintain social media presence and execute marketing campaigns.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
● Measuring ROI for digital marketing and making recommendations on the most optimal
● Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
● Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
● Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Regularly review and monitor competitive websites to ensure leading in design, usability, and
● Keeping up to date on industry trends, new media buying opportunities, and
recommendations on new ways to reach the target audience
Desired Candidate Profile
● Minimum 1 -2 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,
social media and/or display advertising campaigns, EPC campaign, Organic content, blog
● Experience working on-page optimization and off-page optimization
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
that engage, inform, and motivate
● Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
● Experienced with website analytics and can distill data into actionable insights
● Familiar with financial planning and strategy, excellent account-based marketing, event
planning, analytics, email, social media, paid, marketing operations, copywriting, and editing
Interested candidate should send their resume
Promilo is India’s 1st innovative platform which “Pay to Browse”
It is a B2B SaaS start-up that enables to accelerate the business appointment funnel of the
companies. We’re an advertising platform that connects both users & advertisers. Users will be able to book an online appointment based on their interests with the advertiser, without compromising their data privacy and get rewarded for sharing their data and time. We’re registered and recognized by Start-up India, Start-up Karnataka & MSME companies.