Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and technology. S/he should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. S/he should be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with prospects/audience.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website, create landing pages and monitor dynamic pages to keep it updated.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-dateBuild, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the strategy,Manage and train the rest of the team. Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIsPrepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google AnalyticsBuild an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trendsMotivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- 3-4 years of Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEMWorking knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits:
- UG :BSc/BA in marketing or Digital technologies or relevant field
- PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization