This is a creative position for young and social-media savvy candidates who can:
1. Monitor company and brand social media channels.
2. Make marketing plans for the business.
3. Create content for multiple social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
4. Understand the latest social media trends and use them while posting
5. Build relationships with social media influencers.
6. Keep up-to-date with what competitors are doing.
7. Create social media reports.
8. Create Boucher’s, Pamphlets.
9. Editing and uploading of websites.