File No. MNG-01/Admn-373/2020
MANAGE invites applications in prescribed format for filling up the post of “Director (Agril.
Marketing” (1 post) on Direct Recruitment / deputation basis under un-reserved (UR) category.
Scale of Pay : Pay Matrix Level-14 Rs.144200-218200 as per 7th CPC.
Age limit for direct recruits a) Up to 50 years of age.
b) Relaxable for Govt. Servants up to 5 years
Educational and other
qualifications required for direct
1. Post Graduate in – Agricultural Marketing / Agri Business
Management / Agricultural Economics / Marketing
Management with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent
2. Ph.D in the concerned subject from a recognized university
and with a minimum of 10 publication as book/ Research
papers / Policy papers.
3. 10 years of experience in the area of Agricultural marketing
with focus on Training, Teaching, Industry, Consultancy
and Research covering different components of marketing
regulation, Policies, Grading and Standardization and
marketing planning and designing, Market Information,
Aggregation, Price Discovery Mechanism etc., out of which
5 years should be in the cadre of Associate Professor in
the grade pay of Rs.9000/- or Pay Matrix of 13A (7th Pay
In the event, the candidate is from industry or profession,
the following shall be essential:
1. Consistently good academic record with at least 55%
marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever
grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree or
equivalent in Agricultural Marketing / Agribusiness
Management/ Economics / Marketing Management from a
2. “Ph.D. in the concerned subject from a recognized
university or Experience in handling Research consultancy
projects in marketing of agricultural produce which is
significant and can be recognized at national / International
level as equivalent to Ph. D.”
3. The candidate should have fifteen years' professional work
experience in the field of supply chain management,
management of contract farming, farmer producer
companies, future market and spot market etc., of which at
least eight years should be at a senior level comparable to
that of Associate Professor of university.
1. Teaching, research, industrial and / or professional
experience in a reputed organization;
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed /
obtained, books and / or technical reports; and
3. Experience of guiding the project work /dissertation of PG
/ Research Students or supervising R&D projects in