Advt.No. - 32/2021
1. Post Name: Director (Commercial)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 75000-100000
3. Job Description And Responsibilities:
Director(Commercial) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman. He/She is in-charge of marketing strategies including product-mix, sales/product promotion, distribution network, logistics, warehousing, pricing, sales, after sales service, key customer relationship etc. for meeting the competitive goals and financial results of the company. He/She is also responsible for implementation of the decisions of the Board relating to above mentioned areas of work.
4. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/ Institution. Persons with MBA with specialization in Marketing discipline will have an added advantage
5,. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Experience in Market Research, Product Development, Sales Forecasting and Planning in Steel Industry is desirable.
6. Pay Scale: Central Public Sector Enterprises
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
7. (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application. (ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
8. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Age of superannuation 60 years. Internal: Minimum - 45, Maximum - 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. Others: Min - 45, Max - 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.