1. Post Name: Director (Human Resources)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: The Director (HR) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is overall in charge of coordinating and implementing Personnel & industrial relations policies, management functions, administrative control etc in the Corporation.
4. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/PGPM),from a recognised University/Institution, will be desirable.
5. Experience: The applicant should possess at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations in an organization of repute.
6. Eligible Scale of Pay:
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
7. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Age of superannuation 60 years. Internal: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum - 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation, Others: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum - 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.