1. Post Name: Director (Operations)
2. Schedule of the CPSE: Schedule A
3. Salary: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
4. Job Description And Responsibilities:
Director (Operations) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Managing Director. He/She advises Chairman, the Managing Director and the Board of Directors on all matters relating to the implementation and operation of the projects identified by the Board for development and production overseas. He/She is responsible for development and production operations, project management, managing technical and field service, procurement of material and services, contracts, marketing portfolio and risk management.
5. Qualification: The applicant should be an Engineering graduate or post graduate in Geo-science with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution.
6. Experience: The applicant should have adequate experience at a senior level in an organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in operations in Exploration & Production in Hydrocarbon sector.
7. Pay Scale: (a) Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
8. The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier
Age of superannuation 60 years. Minimum: 45 years. Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.