Experience: 20-25 years’
We are looking for an experienced Director to organize and adhere the responsibility for successful leadership and management of the organization according to the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors.
· Proven experience as Director or equivalent position. Over all minimum experience of 20 - 25 years
· To have experience in working in Policy Advocacy.
· Liasioning with Central and State Government Offices.
· Candidate should be effective communicator in all its forms/IT-savvy.
· Candidate should understand basics of financial management.
· The person should have proven track record of superior performance - year on-year improvement in deliverable.
· A person with good networking capability and prior experience of having worked in the trade body/industry association/ corporate communication areas would have an edge and preference in manufacturing.
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
· Outstanding communication and people skills
· Familiarity with MS Office and various business software
· Develop and implement strategic plans that meet business goals and objectives created in partnership with the Board of Directors
· Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization
· Proactively address challenges in the internal and external environment to protect business interest
· To provide administration and organisational support to the region and chapters in carrying out :-
a. Membership Engagement functions
b. Training and Development activities
c. Imaginative approaches to enlarge the scope and scale of IIF
· To actively engage with opinion makers/industry Leaders/Govt. agencies and members to plan future activities with clear-cut deliverables of robust growth of the foundry industry/ (both ferrous and non-ferrous) equipment/plus foundry chemical manufacture.
· Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization's community profile
· Conduct official correspondence on behalf of the Board as appropriate and jointly with the Board when appropriate
· In addition to the Chair of the Board, act as a spokesperson for the organization
· Participate with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization
· Identify, assess, and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the organization
· Act as a professional advisor to the Board of Director on all aspects of the organization's activities
· Reviewing working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative
· Coming up with solutions to problems and having the power to implement them
· Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
· Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
· To conduct Audits and Work with staff and the Board (Finance Committee) to prepare a comprehensive budget
· To ensures compliance related to ROC’s
· To conduct and organize NC meetings, Conferences and organizing events.
· Work with the Board to secure adequate funding for the operation of the organization
· Approve expenditures within the authority delegated by the Board
· Administer the funds of the organization according to the approved budget and monitor the monthly cash flow of the organization
· Provide the Board with comprehensive, regular reports on the revenues and expenditure of the organization
· Ensure that the organization complies with all legislation covering taxation and withholding payments
· Excellent communication skills, highly articulate verbally and in writing
· Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills and experience
· Well organised and capable of meeting deadlines
· Workforce planning and development. Leadership to motivate a staff and volunteer workforce within a rapidly changing environment
· Computer Savvy